Thursday, May 14, 2009

Got in a ride yesterday evening with Jenn and a couple of her co-workers. On my way over there I was feeling really good. Legs felt like they were just floating on the pedals and tons of power were coming out of them. About 5 miles in I am came across a railroad crossing where I ended up sitting for about 15 minutes because the engineer can't read. A flo killa fo show!

Speaking of trains, I dropped a chain checker on the Salsa the other day and in case you don't know how to use one, if you use it and it slips into the chain and lays flush like this, it is not a good sign.


So I installed a new train this morning and am ready for the TnT ride this evening. I am also going to try and sneak in a cross ride over at PSP this afternoon as well. Especially since I have just acquired a new limited edition black spoked mavic wheel from back in the day. Eat your hearts out red spoke lovers!

1 comment:

Metro said...

That black spoke junkx was the bees knees back in Mavic’s earlier days. Didn’t they sell them for like 2x the price and guarantee 2x the mojo over the standard silver spoke stuff. I was pretty bummed when Mavic went from the black spoke to the red spoke. Oh well! Sorry I missed you for the cross ride Thursday. The honey do list is piling up.

Peace,
Metro