Monday, June 13, 2011

With less than one day before the RAAM solo's officially start their trek across the country, I have spent the last couple of evenings before falling asleep reading up on this year's starters.  With the largest solo field to date, this year's rendition is sure to be a good one.  Now you can spend a minute and a half filling yourself with excitement that will last you for days.


This week looks to be a nice one for me. Cooler temps, a regular work schedule and a strong motivation to be out on the bike should help this week prove to be a fun one.  If all things go to plan I am going to hit some never before ridden by me roads in Southern Chesterfield on Friday.  I drew up the cue sheet a few weeks back but never got around to venturing out.  This week it WILL happen, I think...

No comments: