Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tomorrow...

As little Orphan Annie has always sung, "The sun'll come out Tomorrow So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow Come what may Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow! You're always A day A way" It has always helped me to look forward when things look a little gray. I have a lot to look forward to starting this weekend.
  • Inventory at the store will finally be done. Snow has canceled it not once but two times already. It is going to feel real good to get it over with.
  • The Winter Olympics have started. I always look forward to the Olympics as I tend to find a never ending array of motivation in the stories of the athletes. Which is what the Olympic spirit is supposed to entail.
  • The snowy white stuff looks to be gone for a least a week once a small storm comes through an Monday. The temps are due to be in the mid to upper 40's the entire week and it looks like it will be sunny to boot.
The one thing I am not looking forward to is spending a week home alone while Jenn is away at her annual conference. Which is why no matter what day it is or how good the weather is, if asked I will say I am looking forward to Friday! Until then, I am going to try and get some two-a-days on the rollers at least a couple of times this week. The hardest question while doing them will be whether or not to follow along with a Spinerval or the Olympics. Why is life so full of difficult questions?

No comments: