Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last weekend was great! I was able to get outside and ride without having to bundle up like a sausage not once but twice. On Friday, The Masta of Spin and I decided to take a ride through the center of the universe. Once we got North of town, the most ferocious animal jumped out of nowhere and attacked Nate's rear tire. Nate forgot to pick up his tube before leaving and I still had not remembered to take the saddle bag off the cross bike and put it back onto the La Raza. After trying to phone for help and nobody answering, I started a TT back through the center of the universe to the car. Legs and breathing felt pretty good for this time of year and would have been an excellent ride if not for the whooshing wind.

Saturday brought on an afternoon ride with Jenn and Nate. Once again a trip through the center of the universe was planned. The change in ride time found the animal fast asleep when we went by his low lying ditch. I think he was probably just full from the huge chuck of rubber he scored out of the tire the day prior. The rest of the ride was pretty uneventful, just a good solid ride. And since it has been argued that "If there is no photographic evidence, it didn't actually happen", I took a not that exciting picture to share.


The next couple of days, it looks like will be rainy/snowy/mostly rain again I will be relegated to the rollers after work. Then on Saturday another 50+ degree day is going to happen so I will be getting outside to ride. Who knows, I may even start to take down the Xmas decorations. I wouldn't get your hopes up though...

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Ya know, if you leave the Christmas decorations up much longer, there won't be much point in taking them down. Just have to put them back up again in a few months...

Jenn W. said...

Yeah well his wife would really like the Chritmas decorations down 1. because I am really tired of winter and 2. because our house is looking pretty ridiculous!!!! :)