Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tis the Season

The holiday season is now among us! The only question left to answer is which holiday are we celebrating here in the 'Twan household. All things considered the weather outside, time of year, and shows such as "It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown" on the ole boob tube all really make me feel and get into the Halloween spirit. I even allowed Jenn to talk me into carving a pumpkin.


Or as Linus says to Lucy in the movie after she makes him carry her pumpkin all the way home from the patch, "You didn't tell me, you were going to kill it."



But then when boxes like this arrive from Pearl Izumi with my name on it and explode open leaving me to look at such horrific sights as this ...

it makes it feel a lot like Christmas. Happy Hallo-mas everyone!

No comments: