Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Late night revelations

One often comes across eye opening revelations when they are least expecting it. For me this came last night as I was surfing the web trying to tire my eyelids out. Weird thing is, this time it didn't include any thoughts of running to the late night window South of the Border. However, at some point I came across the dictionary definition of the cyclist. It is defined as a person who rides or travels by bicycle, motorcycle, etc. Then it came to me, I have to actually ride my bike to be considered a cyclist.

With my front wheel still missing and me being too cheap to purchase a new one after buying all new winter clothing, I decided to turn the La Raza from this ...

to this...

The wheel came off of my cross bike. So it now hangs naked in the closet for the time being. That is until CK releases their Swift hubs which after speaking with the CK rep is still slated for "Holiday Season" release. Such teases they are! Is it tacky to wear silver with gold? I think not!

For the time being, that is ;-)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

So I guess, according to the definition... I am not currently a cyclist.