Monday, August 1, 2011

My Wish

As you all know, Jenn and I have been working alongside with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for the past couple of years.  Over that time, we have both gotten to know many fortunate people who have benefited from the research and treatment opportunities provided to cancer patients and their families by the LLS.  With all things in life, with the good comes the bad.  Thankfully, today I have no bad news. 

I recently watched a series on ESPN called My Wish.  They featured a story of a young man named Brendan who just like all of us had a sports hero growing up.  That is one of the two things he and I have in common.  The second is how we both pretended to be Landon Donovan while playing soccer in the backyard.

After watching the video, please help Jenn and I in our quest to help find the cure for Leukemia.  We are hoping to raise another $1300 by Sept 11th. You can help save another young boys dream by clicking this link and following it to the "Donate Now" button on the right. 

No comments: