Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Looking back...

Last week, I mentioned I had hooked up Le Antique with a little bit of extra weight by mounting for the first time the Go Pro Helmet Camera. I did this in hopes of possibly making the time in which you waste by reading this nonsense, a little more enjoyable. I also mentioned I had gone out with the TnT crew a few weeks back and there was an accident. As a result of the accident, one of our fellow riders has been off the bike with a broken clavicle.

Wiggins and I decided to go do that same ride last week and that is when I decided to hook up the camera. Here is the short unedited, no music added, no frills version of the decent. If you pay attention, you will notice the what is now dried mud/dirt at the bottom. At the time it was fresh, deeper and covering much more of the road. It forced everyone to the far left of the road unexpectedly.


Clavicle Claimer

No comments: