Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Carver 96er

All the pieces to the puzzle have been put together and I have to say this is one sweet ride. Have about 20 miles on her so far. Smooth and fast are the only two words that come to mind. Now only if the engine was strong enough to push it to the limits. Thanks goes out to Davis Carver of Carver bikes and to John Gonyo for selling me his Paul hubs. A more in depth review of the ride coming up after a few more rides. But for now here are some photos for your drooling pleasures.





4 comments:

Jason said...

Sweet! I'm sure you know Davis owns my sponsor too. Bikeman.com. I've never tried one, but I hear good things. Enjoy!

Jason

Anonymous said...

Looks nice Antwan..........can't wait to see it in action at the Scout Camp.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Looks cool in the poo brown color. It looked cooler flying past me at Hilbert while I was stopped for H20. It must be fast cuz I never seen you again!

Just one question, why does the front wheel look bigger than the back one? The photo makes it look like some sort of inbread bastard bike. Like a 29er and a 26er had a one night stand....ahh negs man i'm just baggin ya. Cool bike. But seriously what it with you and poo colored bikes?

Metro

Richard said...

How is the carver going - thinking of getting a ti version to mate with a rohloff ....