Monday, July 30, 2007

Putting the Puzzle Together

As you could tell from the other posts, I have been receiving all the parts piece by piece this past week. I took the frame and old fork over to the shop to have the headset pressed in and race pulled off so I could slam it onto the new fork when it arrived. Low and behold it was awaiting for me when I got there!

Planet Zwerg facing the headtube

After I grabbed a bite to eat this evening I headed out to the shed to put the remaining pieces in which I had onto the bike. I have to admit it is starting to look really nice. I am super stocked to get her finished, hopefully by this weekend so I can break her in nicely with a ride at the Scout Camp on Saturday. Just waiting on some new fat Maxxis tires (which might actually get here if I place my order), chain, headset spacers and a couple of brake cables.
Looking pretty while awaiting the final pieces

No comments: