Thursday, June 7, 2007

After possibly the worst night of sleep last night I decided to take the BUSS over to PSP for a very short and quick spin before work this afternoon. Was a bit disappointed when I pulled into the Qualla lot and found this ...

Hoping the sign in the lot had just not been taken down from the other day, I took the fireroads over to the trailhead were I was delighted to find they were indeed open! There is a new reroute at the beginning of the blue trail but the BUSS took it in stride. No problems with pushing the taller gear and I actually felt a bit more fluid on the climbs. No more spinning out when out of the saddle and climbing!

Looking forward to my 3 day weekend that starts tomorrow. Jenn is running a 5k on Saturday so I will be cheering her on there and then she will return the favor on Sunday at Camp Hilbert. Now if I can only decide on what class to run: SS or Enduro?

3 comments:

Little B said...

My vote = Enduro

Iceman said...

Cool blog dude!!!

I used to love biking...these days I ride around on my motor bike...I had to switch to the motorbike cause my old bike caught rust(it was 10 years ol).

Anonymous said...

i love SSing.......